Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fair Fun

We had not been to the fair in years, and this year we made up for it by going twice (yea for free student days and library coupons! :)and delivering and picking up all of the girls entries!
 
Ready to ride!
Kelsey is making that lovely face because I told her to take her hand down from in front of her and the sun is in her eyes, haha.

One day we rode rides, the other we watched shows.  Can you guess which day this was ;)?
Once, as the girls were starting out on the tilt-a-whirl, there was no one waiting in line, so I was standing at the entry gate to take pictures.  Jokingly I called out, "Spin this way, girls!" and the sweet guy running the ride stopped the entire ride with their car right in front of me so I could take a picture. Bet the other folks on the ride just loved me ;)!
 
And this...
is (not my picture, I stole it off line because I only took my camera on ride day,)  show day!  More specifically, this is Sawyer Brown in concert. A group I loved back in the day.  I thought it would be a fun concert for the girls, too, because Mark Miller has SO MUCH energy on stage. Even though he is not the one jumping in this picture.  But he jumped plenty during the concert :). Fun times.

And more fun times...
 
 
 
Love the upside-down hair! -->
 
Why yes, that is my twelve year-old daredevil in there...
And there! Yikes!
Who knows if my heart will ever recover?
 
A little easier for mom to take -
 
Sweet smile :)
 
 
Haha, don't know why Keegan has that expression above, but it amuses me.
 
 
 
Bye for now.
Hope you had a chance to enjoy your fair, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment