Sunday, September 9, 2012

Super cute present!

All the girls at Keegan's party went crazy for this gift! Naturally, I saw or read it somewhere and copied it.  I rarely come up with original ideas :). 
It was simple, adorable, fun, and funny! First I got ten one dollar bills and taped them end to end, with the "pull me" tag taped to one end.  I rolled them up and slipped them into an empty tissue box with the tag sticking through the slit where tissues would ordinarily come out. I wrapped the tissue box with a slit in the wrapping paper that fit over the slit in the box.  That's it.
Instead of unwrapping the box, Keegan pulled the tag and the money came unrolling out. Everyone was so surprised and Keegan's face was priceless :)! Big smiles and laughter all around.
I would definitely choose this idea over a card with money in the future. Such a simple and fun success that I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment