Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve...

...out of order, but, oh well, I was otherwise occuppied on Christmas Eve :D.
On the 24th day of December, our activity was SNOW! Although we had to be content with artificial since the weather didn't supply us with any of the real thing :). It actually feels cold when you touch it.
 Keegan and Kelsey added in some Squinkies.
  Along with an ice igloo, which made a perfect home for the Squinkies.
 
 
 To make the day pass more quickly, and inspired by my sil's nails the day before, they decided to do Christmas mani/pedis. There are some red and green striped nails there, if you can't tell :).
 Caitlyn had made herself this hat a while back but didn't think it suited her. Recently she passed it on to Kelse who is extremely fond of it and has been wearing it every day. I think she looks adorable in it, plus I love enjoying something Caitlyn made instead of it sitting in a box, unused.
 Kelse adding a last ornament (a Nutcracker she cross-stitched) to the tree before going to bed.
 A bit of excitement-induced silliness before bedtime.
Kelsey just could not stop giggling, she was so pumped..
 
 
  On the off chance you are not on FB, here is the view that caused me concern.
 I was afraid the trampoline (which entered the house in a box,) would not fit through the garage door assembled. It did, however, and was waiting in the back yard Christmas morning. I should add that the girls were funny when I told them to put on shoes and go with me outside. They did not believe my explanation that we were going for a walk, saying things like, "A walk? We have never taken a walk on Christmas day!" Me ,"It's a new tradition." Ha. We walked from the front door to the back yard :).
 A final look at the tree before bed. Boy, that looks like a lot of presents! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment