Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On the 17th, 18th, and 19th days of Christmas...

...on the seventeenth day of Christmas, we finished the adorable craft we had started a few days before.  Part of me hesitates to post photos because one of these may just end up with someone who reads the blog, but the bragging part of me really, really wants to because they turned out so cute! Sigh.  The vote here is to wait on the pictures, so I will wait.  But they are awfully cute!

...on the eighteenth day, we went to a Christmas party for the gym class the girls attend.  A great group of kids, a great teacher, some of our favorite friends... we love gym class! However, I forgot to take my camera.  Sigh, again.

Then today, we are wrapping presents, Keegan and Kelsey have an AWANA party, and Keegan has a youth group party.  What party people we are! Ha, ha, if you know us at all.

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas season as much as we are!

Six days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment