Monday, May 7, 2012

Wedding Rehearsal

The big news around our house this past weekend was a wedding.  My sweet niece was getting married and we were all so excited! Keegan and Kelsey were thrilled to spend the evening before with their cousin Brooklin, the barely 2 year-old daughter of the bride, who was as cute as ever.

Then both Keegan and Kelsey were seated as fill-in grandmothers, as some of the real grandmothers had trouble finding the little country church.
They didn't seem to mind :).

Interested in the ceremony

And the beautiful bride herself!  I can't believe the precious little girl

 I knew since she was six months old is all grown up and married.  I wish the new couple every possible happiness!
(And hope they provide me with another adorable great-niece or nephew -hint, hint ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment