Sunday, March 31, 2013

Funny Fingerpainting


So, we have this tradition...
if you have read for a year or longer, you are probably familiar with our unique family Saint Patrick's Day celebration - fingerpainting with green whipped cream, smearing it on our faces, and eating it!
"Why?" you may ask. I don't know. It sounded like fun once and went from there :).
This year, we decided to do it on a day when Brooklin was with us.
Kelsey was the role model for spreading it on your face.
It was pretty funny - Brooklin got into it, telling me, "I love finger painting!"
 until I told her it was really whipped cram and, "this one special time," she could eat it. My girls' favorite part! I don't think Brooklin believed me! Or else she thought I was very, very strange. Maybe both :). She looked suspiciously at me, looked very suspiciously
at Keegan and Kelsey, who were happily licking away,
 took a tiny, tentative lick of one lip and decided she was all done! Hahaha.
A very cute blast from the past - aren't they adorable?!?
2008

No comments:

Post a Comment