Monday, March 18, 2013

Third B-day

I am not known for watching my children grow up gracefully. In reality, I kick and scream and fight against it as hard as I can.
Now, not only are my babies growing up way too quickly, but my little great-niece, Brooklin is doing the same thing!
 The former "Baby Brooklin" has had her third birthday!
We gave her presents one day when she was at our house  - some toys and a Dora blanket,
 made with much love by Kelsey.
 I had warned Kelse that the blanket would be something that was enjoyed over time, while the toys would be what she would play with immediately.

 

 
 
Just goes to show (once again) how much I know.
She was crazy over the blanket.
^^^Those big smiles^^^
are all for this.
 Brooklin wanted Keegan to "be the prince" using the Dora blanket and Keegan, a good sport as usual, did just that.
 
 
Brooklin joined in as the princess, and a great time was had by all.
She did play with the toys a bit, too :).
 
And from her actual party -
Lots of pink and princess finery, just as it should have been.
 
Happy third birthday, Brooklin!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment