Monday, March 25, 2013

Girls just wanna' have fun

 Well, I already posted these on Facebook, but I was forced to post them both places just because they're so stinking cute. The pictures AND the kids.
Keegan and Kelsey have made friends with some great girls (I know, I know, I've never mentioned that before. Sorry for the omission. ;)) One recent day we met for lunch and took over an indoor playground. What a group!

Like mothers, like daughters. This totally cracked me up - the girls had the moms' cell phones, all taking each others' pictures. Kelsey, Anna, and Haley - so cute and funny!

Love this pic! It is from when the girls were posing themselves and taking pictures. I snuck in and took one, too.
Keegan, Kelsey, and Anna, a super star basketball player and very sweet friend!

Last, but not least, the ubiquitous silly shot
Ten great girls with one little brother :)


No comments:

Post a Comment